Book a Dare to Lead™ Workshop with Kristi
As a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, Kristi focuses on developing these courage-building skills through facilitating workshops, trainings and one-on-one coaching to help individuals, teams and organizations drop the armor and lead daringly.
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program…what Brené refers to as a “skill-based playbook for leaders.” The most significant finding from her latest research is that courage is not an inherent quality (you either have it or you don’t) but rather it is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable.
These skill sets are:
Rumbling with Vulnerability: Facing risk, uncertainty, and emotional exposure with courage and clarity.
Living into our Values: Identifying, operationalizing, and practicing the beliefs that we hold most important.
BRAVING Trust: Creating or deepening connections in relationships and teams based on the seven elements of trust.
Learning to Rise: Learning and growing from the failures, setbacks, and disappointments that are inevitable when we are brave with our lives.
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals.
Brené is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and most recently completed a seven-year study on courageous leadership. She is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, Braving the Wilderness, and Dare to Lead, which also debuted at #1 on The Wall Street Journal and Publisher’s Weekly lists.
The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on developing these courage-building skills through workshops, trainings and coaching to help individuals, teams and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership.
CUSTOM PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
– KEY NOTE PRESENTATIONS
– INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM COACHING
– HALF-DAY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
– FULL DAY / TWO DAY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
THE JOURNEY OF DARING LEADERSHIP
- Moving from avoiding tough conversations to straight talk and taking action.
- Moving from leading for compliance and control to cultivating commitment and shared purpose.
- Moving from echo chambers and in/out groups to cultivating a culture of belonging, inclusivity, and diverse perspectives.
- Moving from putting value on being a knower and being right to valuing being a learner and getting it right. Moving from perfectionism and fear of failure to modeling and encouraging striving for excellence, empathy, and self-compassion.